Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com - Bengals biggest offseason needs
(01-19-2022, 01:26 AM)Mobster Wrote: #1 O-Line is the top need obviously. We won a playoff game starting  3 undrafted free agents, and a second year 6th round pick who came off injured reserve mid year and started a few days later. C, G, OT, doesn't matter. Just need some blu chip talent that can be building blocks. I actually like the depth on the line, just need too end talent.

#2 pass rushers - interior and edge. Need a speed edge guy opposite Hendrickson. I'm assuming we bring back Ogunjobi and maybe Hill, but we can use some help there either way.

After that, I think we're solid everywhere else. I say just add as many playmakers as you can to defense. I'm assuming Bates will be back. I think Apple will want to be back now that he's found some success here. Can never have too many corners.

It will be interesting to see what they think of Ossai, because he very well could be that guy.  Even if he is, I still draft another one somewhere.

I think in the first round you take the BPA (outside of QB, RB, WR)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com - Bengals biggest offseason needs - Hammerstripes - 01-20-2022, 05:04 PM