Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHY AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POSSIBLE FOR BENGALS
Pull up Tennessee Titans 2021 Schedule. Look at results of their games in December on. It's really not as impressive as what Raiders came in with. On this schedule thing, you can click on game highlights. The Steelers beating Titans in Pittsburgh might show weaknesses, but more so may be 49ers at Tennessee not long ago. It was a very close game. Now Bengals might have won 49ers game if not for all the punt fumbles, and Bengals replaced that player since.

I'm looking at 49ers because Chase sometimes gets compared to this one 49ers receiver by announcers. The 49ers at Tennessee highlights show 49ers moved the ball on Tennessee much like Bengals could. I think Bengals can go into Tennessee and give them as good a game or better than 49ers did, and that means Bengals Can Win. Look at the 49ers at Tennessee highlights on internet Titans Schedule.

I know Tennessee is the #1 seed in the AFC. Still, they might be a better draw this weekend than Chiefs or Bills. Tennessee had some very average games down the stretch. Now Henry may or may not be back. You have to question his foot being 100 % his first game back after months on IL and I think surgery.

Monday is too early to know how Bengals are on injuries. Hopefully Bengals get a Hendrickson and some others back. The trip from Cincinnati is not cross country, in fact it's an easy short trip by car. So just saying with the game Saturday around 4:30 again, Bengals Winning and going on to AFC Championship looks more than possible. I'm not saying Tennessee an easy game, it will be a hard game, but maybe not much harder than Raiders were.

Bengals could win and go to AFC Championship. I'm taking this one week at a time. Look at the 49ers at Tennessee game and you will see why I think Bengals can be in this game and maybe win. I would say look at Steelers beating Titans also not long ago. Titans can be beaten. Now if Henry comes back 100 %, that makes them tougher, but I don't see Henry being 100%, if he plays at all.

As Always, GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
WHY AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POSSIBLE FOR BENGALS - kevin - 01-17-2022, 11:38 AM