Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I'm officially done with the GD thread
(01-18-2022, 11:31 AM)Au165 Wrote: I try to pop in and talk scheme and why things work and what adjustments need made but two pages of "We suck again!" pop up from the time I post to a when I refresh the page. I was explaining why Apple actually covered the TD well to Zay Jones and it was simply a great call against cover 3 and someone answered "Yea right buddy, you must be blind". At that point it was time to go...

That part becomes frustrating, too. When Burrow was sacked on the naked vs. Chiefs, I tried explaining to a poster that Jonah didn't allow the sack because he wasn't supposed to block Jones. The response was something like "well what in the world did he think was going to happen? He didn't even block him. What do you mean it wasn't on Jonah? He's horrible." There was another one like "we just need to throw that dumbass play out of the playbook, it's never worked" but we've had success with that same play in other games.

I don't know, I hate the tidal wave, reactionary nature of GD threads and it is impossible to have rational discussion and I just find myself frustrated, which has led to me not showing up as much. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm officially done with the GD thread - KillerGoose - 01-18-2022, 11:36 AM