Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Quentin Spain wants to come back to Cincinnati
(01-21-2022, 05:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure, we could do better.  However, I'm going to note that Williams and Spain have developed a pretty good chemistry on the Left side, and I feel like they can be even better by continuing to play next to each other.  Continuity is key, when it comes to it comes to establishing solidarity of an OL.

I feel like the most improvement from a serious upgrade from current starter on this OL is at the Center position.  Sure, a healthy Hopkins has been better than last few before him, but there is definitely a reason that interior heat seems to always come through him and the short yardage rushing attack has been impotent.

I guess what I'm alluding to is that if we put a better Center out there, Spain is likely going to perform even better than he has this season.

I still wonder if Hopkins will be better next year being a another year removed from his ACL injury. I remember when Geno tore his he wasn't the same player the next year but then bounced back the following year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quentin Spain wants to come back to Cincinnati - NUGDUKWE - 01-21-2022, 06:56 PM