Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Some random thoughts:

This game is an interesting juxtaposition between a team that's riding the wave of some newer trends and an "older" style of football that seeks to grind you down with the running game.  

Tee Higgins could be a huge X factor in this game.  I wouldn't want to be the Titans DC if Tee looks like he's starting to take over the game.  

Joe Mixon is another X factor for me.  Yes, the Titans are good against the run, but sticking to a balanced attack could prove crucial.  I think that this Titans D gets to the QB best when they're up a few scores.  By refusing to be one dimensional, the run game could prevent them from pinning their ears back - or it could burn them when they try to.

The most critical matchups of the game could be IDL vs. IOL this game.  If Reader and the rotation can put together a dominant performance like they have earlier in the season, that'll be huge.

Does ZT still have intimate knowledge of how Tannehill operates?  Can he get inside his head and find an advantage over his former QB?

This should be a fun game!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Bilbo Saggins - 01-22-2022, 09:16 AM