Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where in the World Will You Be Watching the Game From on Saturday?
First off , please forgive me. I am new here to the Bengals Board when it comes to being on here and talking Bengals' football. So I am not too familiar with many of our members as far as where you are from and how long you have been a Bengals' fan.

I am curious as to where many of our folks here will be when you watch the game tomorrow. I figure that most of our posters are from in and around the Queen City/ Northern KY area but I figure also that we have folks here that root for the Stripes from all across the country or maybe even from outside the country. Probably a bunch of you will be in Nashville tomorrow.   Where will you be at when you watch the game tomorrow?

I will be here at my house in my little hometown in SE KY .  We are located close to halfway between Cincy and Music City, about 170 miles from Cincinnati and probably about 220 mi. from Nashville. We are home of the very first KFC and also the home of Cumberland Falls. This was also the childhood home of Bengal punt returner, Trent Taylor .  There are  WAY more Bengals' fans down here than there are Titans' fans.  WE ARE PUMPED DOWN HERE!!!  

I'll be here at home in Southern KY rooting like hell. What about you?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Where in the World Will You Be Watching the Game From on Saturday? - Science Friction - 01-22-2022, 12:56 AM