Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do Something Crazy After Superbowl(If We Win)
The Bengals have never won a Superbowl in my lifetime and there is no absolute guarantee that they will be back in this position again in my lifetime. If they win this thing, I want to do something kinda crazy and memorable in celebration. I am thinking about going streaking , wearing only my orange and black sneakers and maybe a Joe Schiesty mask. I haven't decided my path yet. There is a state trooper that lives in my subdivision and I don't really want to go to the pokey . He may lack a sense of humor and he may be a Rams' fan(be my luck).

I would love to be able to garner up the courage to make one "all natural" pass through the frozen food aisle at the local Kroger. That would be memorable but I risk a jail term and having my "Mr. Bengal" plastered all over local papers. I WILL go for a naked jog, just not sure where yet.

Will anyone else here commit to doing something wild and crazy to celebrate a Superbowl victory? What will you commit to doing?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Do Something Crazy After Superbowl(If We Win) - Science Friction - 02-08-2022, 06:23 PM