Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills fan(s) wishing Bengals and Bengals fans good luck on Sunday
Thumbs Up 
I’ve been a Bills fan my whole life and there are only 3 other teams in the NFL I can tolerate, and the Bengals are the only other team I like.

The similarities between cities/teams are simple to understand:

1. Small Market team with a bully in the division they must contend with every year (Steelers and Ravens, to a lesser extent)
2. Fans that live and breathe football
3. Great local joints and food – I loved the few places I visited – Knockback Nats and O’Malleys in the Alley. I was forced to get Gold Star Chili cause Skyline was closed on Sundays for some reason ?
4. The pain of losing for different ways for so long. I’m still angry about the Bengals 2016 Playoff game against the Steelers.
5. Genuinely nice people – seriously – your tailgate was a pleasant surprise. We were welcomed with open arms, and I played the biggest and most entertaining game of flip cup I’ve ever seen.
6. A climate where it can still be cold and depressing in April

This yahoo article that got to me. https://www.yahoo.com/news/cincinnati-bengals-ex-cris-collinsworth-110000621.html

I usually go to 1 away game every year but I might have to make an exception and go to 2 next year to see an Allen/Burrow face off.
Anyway, I’m talking too much. Again, I wish you good luck on Sunday. The Rams are not the villain usually found in the other side of these Superbowls, but very few people in LA care about the Rams and their “fans” assault visiting teams’ fans, so the heck with them. Go beat LA.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bills fan(s) wishing Bengals and Bengals fans good luck on Sunday - BillsGuy1986 - 02-11-2022, 06:46 PM