Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills fan(s) wishing Bengals and Bengals fans good luck on Sunday
(02-12-2022, 08:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: Appreciate it!!!! I always felt sorry for Bills and Vikings fans, but especially the Bills, four straight SB losses. I was kinda indifferent in the team though, because of Marv Levy's stunt leading into the AFCCG against us. That was bad enough, but when he claimed the no huddle as his own, that did it for me.

However, when the Bills fans flooded Andy Dalton's charity after that Baltimore game, my mind and heart changed. With such a classy gesture, I couldn't hate on their team anymore. The similarities you noted are straight up legit, but that move on your fanbase's part was just pure class and an awesome thing to see. Best wishes to Bills Mafia, and the Bills themselves....unless you're playing us. Wink I also like watching Allen play.

And moreover a lot of the media just ran with it like they'd never seen it before. "The Bills and this great new offense they've come up with"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bills fan(s) wishing Bengals and Bengals fans good luck on Sunday - bengalfan74 - 02-12-2022, 09:15 AM