Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game planning behind this broken ass offensive line...
Is anyone else disappointed in the lack of creativity/game planning around this busted ass offensive line that went into the Super Bowl?

Yes, it's hard to run an offense behind a bad offensive line, but here's the deal...EVERYONE KNEW THE OFFENSIVE LINE SUCKED BEFORE THE GAME.

How did we not do more to compensate for it? The Mixon pass was a nice wrinkle, but that's literally the ONLY thing that we ran that compensated for our inability to move the ball down the field.

Where were the creative ways to get Chase the ball? Where was the run pass option? Why were we not running the ball more when Mixon was cooking? Where were the designed screens (not just dump offs to Mixon)?

I mean I'm sorry, but the game plan and the play calling in the SB left A LOT to be desired of. We KNEW the Ram's front was going to eat, and we didn't seem to do much to counter that and protect Joe. There was no misdirection and nothing done to keep their line off balance.

I HATE having this singular doubt about ZT. I think he's a good coach for the most part, but man does his play calling leave some things to be desired of sometimes. It's big play or nothing and our offense was kind of exposed during the entire post season.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Game planning behind this broken ass offensive line... - WeezyBengal - 02-15-2022, 04:52 PM