Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate the thought of planning around drafting a OL in the 1st.
In my opinion, this is a very crucial draft for us. There are a lot of reasons this could be a lost draft for us. We are picking very late. We are late to the game starting evaluations. We have one main position group that is weak, which could lead to us reaching for players. Etc.

If we reach for players based on need, I could see us really blowing this draft. One bad draft can set you back a ways, as we've seen in the past.

IMO, we absolutely have to draft BPA. In round 1 we should be looking at corner, TE, oline, dline primarily. BPA is the way. I really don't want to see us reaching for an offensive lineman that isn't going to be a quality starter at some point. We need to draft someone that can be a difference maker right away or in the near future. IMO, a successful franchise must hit on at least a couple picks every draft or they will start to fall apart.

In order to set ourselves up for BPA, we absolutely need to make some moves in FA. Address the offensive line. Bring back as many players as we can.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate the thought of planning around drafting a OL in the 1st. - Bengalstripes9 - 02-28-2022, 11:18 PM