Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Mike Brown Postgame AFC Championship Bugged Me
I applaud Mike Brown for giving up control and spending money or doing whatever he needed to do to get this team to the Super Bowl, but one thing bugged me as soon as he said it.

I didn't post this at the time because I didn't want to bring negative energy to the boards or bring the boards down, but, in the postgame interview of the AFC Championship win, Mike Brown gives credit to the all the coaches and players, but then he talks about how we played some close games and says "any one of those teams could be where I am right now."

I was immediately thinking "you didn't do shit!"

Here's the link because I can't tell if it posted the video.

It's around 34 seconds and it just bugged me because it because it was like "all these years of you being a tight ass and pretty much screwing the fans of Cincinnati and now you're trying to take the credit for what this AMAZING team did?"

That's especially true when you consider the beating Joe took and all the plays he made with no offensive line because YOU didn't provide him with one.

When it flashes to Joe Burrow's face, it looks like he's thinking the same thing.

Like I said, I know he had to feel amazing after three decades of failure and it might just have been a slip of the tongue because he was caught up in the moment, but it has bugged the hell out of me.

Am I the only one that noticed that?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mike Brown Postgame AFC Championship Bugged Me - BFritz21 - 02-19-2022, 05:53 PM