Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trapasso (CBS) mock draft gave me a sinking feeling
I find this mock interesting: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2022-nfl-mock-draft-seahawks-go-offensive-line-after-russell-wilson-trade-packers-pass-on-receiver-again/.

He has the Steelers taking Desmond Ridder.

I'm a Miami alum and when Big Ben was in the NFL draft, I was absolutely intrigued to see where he was picked since I went to Miami. Miami football players typically don't get drafted and aren't first round picks (mind you, my interest did not yet have the hindsight of knowing the not so good things he did in his personal life). Anyhow, I remember being annoyed he went to the Steelers because it meant Big Ben was now the enemy because of my Bengals fandom.

I have no connection to UC other than I grew up in the Cincinnati region; however, when I viewed this mock I had an irrational flash forward of Ridder leading the Steelers to Super Bowl victories. Big Ben Part II: a Cincinnati-area college QB prospect goes to the Bengals divisional rival and wins the Super Bowl was my gut sinking fear.

This mock has the Bengals going with the big boy: All of 6'9", 380 lbs Faalele.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trapasso (CBS) mock draft gave me a sinking feeling - TecmoBengals - 03-09-2022, 03:14 PM