Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trapasso (CBS) mock draft gave me a sinking feeling
(03-10-2022, 05:05 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: When it comes to the steelers next qb, I imagine Burrow paying witch doctors and psychics etc. to try and use whatever voodoo is necessary for Haskins to revive his career as the steelers starter so he can have the opportunity to beat Dwaynes ass twice a year.

Burrow hated haskins guts....and now he's his biggest fan ? 

Burrow seems to be this type. Make the OSU coaches look like fools for not starting Burrow over Haskins by just dominating
him in the pros lol

(03-11-2022, 04:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Faalele's size is his blessing and his curse.
He's not going to get pushed back like Adeniji does because he's just so big.
His size and wingspan makes it more difficult for defenders to try to go around him.
But he's so tall that he's always going to have some disadvantage with playing too high compared to most shorter, smaller OTs.
And even though I do think he's athletic for his size, he's simply too heavy to move like a 300 lb guy.
So I think in some aspects, Faalele would be great, but in others, he'd be frustrating.

Feel the same, not like he cannot be a force here and there, I think he could just shouldn't use an early pick on him.

We need some consistency at RT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trapasso (CBS) mock draft gave me a sinking feeling - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-11-2022, 08:20 PM