Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality
Not sure if everyone saw the Deadspin article that showed the police pictures from the Greg Hardy domestic violence case, but they were horrific. It got me thinking... there were many on the old boards who were highly in favor of the Bengals trying to bring him in as a free agent last year. In the past, I think this is something Mike Brown might have done, but I don't remember any reports saying the Bengals were interested.

The Bengals used to be a laughing stock... for a couple years, it seemed like every other week there was a player getting arrested or in some sort of trouble. The team changed mentality and seems to value players who have good character as well footballs skills. They are a very well run franchise and have a great deal of respect.

Not just the wins, but how happy are you with the current "state of the franchise"? Also, how would you feel as a Bengals fan if Hardy were on the team and those pictures came out?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Greg Hardy and the chance in Bengals mentality - OrlandoBengal - 11-09-2015, 01:06 PM