Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever Had A Police Shooting Near You?
I mean a high profile one that was recorded and put on TV or social media because I was just going through Facebook videos and I see this description of Man Gets Shot By Cops After He Pulls a Gun on Them in Villa Hills, Kentucky because Villa Hills is one town over. I grew up with a lot of friends in Villa Hills, practiced pee-wee football there, and Northern Kentucky is one big bubble, especially this area, so I know it very well.

Anyways, there's a dude on there that gets pulled over and he doesn't seem drunk or anything, but he does put in gum when the cop starts talking to him, so that's kind of a dead giveaway that he's trying to erase the alcohol in his breath. The cop keeps talking to him and the guy is joking, talking back, answering questions, and seems fine, but then the cop asks him to get out of the car and dude pulls as gun.

Actually, I don't know how I didn't hear about it, but it was in March of 2021.

Maybe I didn't hear about it because of Covid, but usually something like that happening around here is all over Facebook and it wasn't.

You have anything big like that happen around you? It ever show up in your Facebook video feeds?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ever Had A Police Shooting Near You? - BFritz21 - 03-22-2022, 01:02 AM