Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met The Strength and Conditioning Coach
I'm at Five Seasons in Crestview Hills, KY, working out and lifting weights (I wait to run until the end of my workout), and this dude that's cut as hell and in a Bengals shirt and pants walks up while I'm doing curls (I didn't recognize him as a player, so I was wondering). He just stands there and looks at me a few times, so I just think he's waiting to use the machine.

I finish my set, smile, look up at him, say hi, and he starts talking about how awesome it was to see me on the news running on the treadmill, asks how often I workout, asks a few other general questions, which I'm just my usual happy self typing to him and thinking he's just a normal person that saw it and came up to talk to me because there's still a bunch of people who do that (not saying what I did was anything special or that I'm even deserving of this attention, but it is what it is).

He asks to add me on Facebook, which I of course say yes, and he pulls out his phone and adds me (I waited to accept because I thought it would be rude to just start going through my phone while he's talking to me).

After all that, he asks me if I like the Bengals, which I obviously said yes and tell him how I went to the Thursday Night game and have tickets for the Monday Night game, but also that I'm trying to get more.

Then he says "my name is Clif Marshall, and I'm the strength and conditioning coach for the Bengals. How often do you come up here? Let's talk more on Facebook, but I'd love to work with you to show you new things and try to help out in any way I can."

He said a lot more, but he was a super-nice guy, and I think it will be amazing to work with him!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Met The Strength and Conditioning Coach - BFritz21 - 11-09-2015, 09:51 PM