Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Surprise Trade Candidate? (2022)
The last few years Ive done a surprise trade candidate thread. In 2020 I proposed Tyler Boyd and in 2021 I proposed Jessie Bates. Remember these have to be candidates you believe have good value so its usually a guy you don't want to see leave the team.

This year was a little more difficult because while there are good players on the roster none really scream high value. After going over the roster I have have picked.... Tee Higgins.

Higgins is a young receiver with almost 2 1000 yard seasons the start his career. He is still on his rookie deal and its high possible his best football is ahead of him. The Bengals will be losing one of their receivers in the next couple of years and it wouldnt surprise me to see Tee chase big money. Even with the low value on receivers this year I still believe Higgins could fetch back a second round pick because of his contract, age, and future potential. Keep in mind I do not want to trade Higgins but I believe outside of Joe Burrow and Ja'marr Chase he has the best trade value on the roster at the moment.

Who is your surprise trade candidate?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who is your Surprise Trade Candidate? (2022) - Synric - 04-05-2022, 01:16 PM