Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Hypothetical) Who Would You Take at 31 in This Scenario?
(04-19-2022, 10:18 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm perfectly ok with taking a RB on Day 3 to replace Perine or Williams.
Perine was a 4th rounder and Williams was a 6th rounder, after all.
I think Mixon can be RB1, Evans RB2, and then a new RB3.
Depending on what role you are looking for (bruiser short-yardage, pass catching change-of-pace guy, etc), I think there should be someone available to get.

Honestly, I'm surprised Williams hasn't been used more. He's not the biggest RB (only 5'8", 206 lb) but he produced very well in the SEC, which is about the best when it comes to RBs. He can catch passes too, as evidenced by his 66 rec in his 3 seasons in college. He's also much faster than Perine (4.51 vs 4.65).
So I'm personally game for finding a replacement for Perine and keeping Williams. I like Clint Ratkovich from Northern Illinois as a potential Perine replacement. He's about the same size as Perine (6'0", 231 lb) who can pick up short yardage, block, and catch passes. He's more like a FB, really.

Is this that big, white RB I watched last year with monster legs?

Can't remember, but I was impressed by one of the small college white RB's. Big legged thumper with some speed and hands.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Hypothetical) Who Would You Take at 31 in This Scenario? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-20-2022, 09:09 PM