Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Hypothetical) Who Would You Take at 31 in This Scenario?
(04-20-2022, 09:21 PM)Yogo Wrote: I felt so bad for Rex Burkhead back in the day, he looked great in limited action, but Marvin seemed to have his faves.  I was glad that he got his chance in New England and Houston.  Do we really have that much depth at RB that Williams is totally blocked?  I KNOW what we have in Perine.  To me, Williams > Perine, but eh.  I do not think that RB is a priority for us, but using a late day 3 is okay.

Always wanted Rex to at least get more opportunities when he was here, no surprise he went to the Pats and did well and then the
Texans. Yes, Marv had his faves. Trayveon just hasn't been good at all here, he has been worse than Perine by far and I also really
liked Trayveon at Texas A&M. Just can't make it in the pros with a bad OL as a lot of RB's cannot. We will see if he is still on the team
this season, Practice Squad and such. 

I think we can add a better RB than Trayveon Williams now though, I think he has had his shot and hasn't hit in all his tries.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Hypothetical) Who Would You Take at 31 in This Scenario? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-20-2022, 09:27 PM