Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phil Castellini Makes Fun of Disgruntled Fanbase
Here's Phil Castellini on WLW (the Reds' flagship station) Tuesday, when asked about fans who might be frustrated with the team:

"Well, where you gonna go? Let's start there. I mean, sell the team to who? I mean, that's the other thing, I mean, you wanna have this debate? If you wanna look at what would you have this team do to have it be more profitable, make more money, compete more in the current economic system that this game exists, it would be to pick it up and move it somewhere else. And, so, be careful what you ask for. I think we're doing the best we can do with the resources that we have."

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/reds-president-phil-castellini-scoffs-at-fan-frustration-requests-to-sell-where-you-gonna-go/

Basically he's suggesting that no one else would want the Reds, they aren't profitable, and if you don't like losses, tough. Deal with it. Anyone else would move your crappy team.

Guy makes 90s Mike Brown look downright likeable. What a clown.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Phil Castellini Makes Fun of Disgruntled Fanbase - Shake n Blake - 04-12-2022, 05:24 PM