Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why China shouldn't scare anyone economically..
(05-09-2022, 01:54 PM)JPPT1974 Wrote: China along with Iran, North Korea, and Russia scare me. As what they can do. Very much you have to really watch out for them big time.

Not much to be afraid of.. Iran is way too broke to scare anyone, NK is just too crazy and broke, but they take marching orders from Beijing. Russia? You see how great their army is now.. They can't beat Ukraine.. This war and sanctions are going to cripple them for years to come..  China won't start anything since sanctions would leave them with mass famine within months with Russia style sanctions.. We are by far China's biggest customer and most of the biggest companies in China are American owned..not to mention we're the protector of the single largest manufacturer of semiconductor chips with 92% of that market and they're building a giant factory here soon.. Between us and Taiwan we'll have cornered the semiconductor market and nobody else will be able to make high tech weaponry without our say-so.. 
Americans forget sometimes..We have the most powerful military the world has ever seen bar none with the best military technology and trillions in hardware. We are by FAR the richest nation and the US dollar is the global default currency, we have two giant motes on both coasts and friendly nations to the north and south.. The only thing we have to be afraid of is voting for dipsh*ts like trump again..  Personally I favor deporting the magats to russia.. They could use new people to have stupid white babies for their population crash..

If you want to see where geopolitics is heading in the next 20 or so years watch the YouTube series Geopop..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why China shouldn't scare anyone economically.. - grampahol - 05-13-2022, 09:22 PM