Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Terrible PFF Mock
1.Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas-Boo this man, lol! This wasn't really the pick I necessarily wanted, but there was no value at CB or S. Wyatt was available, but I passed due to his recent issues. It was down to Burks or Brisker and I felt Burks was just too good of a value at this point. He should be a backup/rotational guy as a rookie and replace Boyd or Higgins in a year or two.

2.Roger McCreary, CB, Auburn-After whiffing on needs in Round 1, I was happy when McCreary was available in 2. Not a physical freak, but just a good football player who could be challenging Apple for a starting job before the year ends.

3.Perrion Winfrey, DL, Oklahoma-Winfrey is a guy you see anywhere from Round 1 to 3. Should be a good rotational 3 tech who could challenge for a starting job.

4.Zyon McCollum, CB, Sam Houston St.-Double dipped at CB, here, despite really wanting to have drafted a S by this point. McCollum just has too much upside for me to pass on him in the 4th.

5.Verone McKinley III, S, Oregon-I have a 3rd round grade on him, so I was very happy to nab him here. Quality depth with starter potential.

6.Yusef Corker, S, Kentucky-Double dipping at S, as well. I really haven't been able to get a good scouting report on Corker done.

7.Brock Purdy, QB, Iowa St.-Developmental backup QB

7.Keontay Ingram, RB, USC-Competition at the RB spot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My Terrible PFF Mock - Whatever - 04-22-2022, 02:49 PM
RE: My Terrible PFF Mock - leonardfan40 - 04-22-2022, 03:57 PM
RE: My Terrible PFF Mock - Whatever - 04-22-2022, 04:54 PM