Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winning when no one expects it is fun. Winning when you are supposed to win is hard.
(04-26-2022, 05:12 AM)grampahol Wrote: I'll just remember the pretty good punt returners who almost never put the ball on the ground and yet there were numerous members here who wanted said player gone just because they didn't return them all for TDs.. Perhaps the debacle last season with Phillips will make some of you appreciate just not fumbling the damned ball a bit more than years past.. Phillips almost single handedly got us out of the playoffs if anyone recalls..
I'd much prefer a slow, plodding 8 yard return guy who never fumbles over some flash in the pan, a TD once every few years type guy, but still coughs up the ball several times a year.... Yes..It's all fun. I want em to win it all, but I still remember when they couldn't win a ticket to the way out the door.. 

What about a guy that would have as many TD returns as fumbles? Would you take that guy?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winning when no one expects it is fun. Winning when you are supposed to win is hard. - rfaulk34 - 04-26-2022, 08:31 PM