Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Tobin Post Draft Recap (Must Watch)
(05-06-2022, 05:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Stewy as I don't have the time to watch the video right now. Even though this Draft didn't seem near as flashy as
ours the last couple of years it was just what this team needed after what we did in FA in fortifying the OL. Dax, CTB and 
Volson are who I am particularly excited to watch. We will see with Carter, if he can make the switch to 3-tech well going 
from college to the NFL. Maybe my biggest question of the Draft, who knows, could be better than Winfrey for all I know.

Winfrey was a bad run stopper, maybe that is what gave Zachary Carter the edge.

Tycen Anderson has crazy upside with his size, speed and overall athleticism. I know a lot of guys on here were wanting 
Woolen but this guy might end up being better and we got him in the 5th round. Gunter has great size and athleticism, if
he can gain strength in the weight room big time he could be a steal.

Volson though, as of right now I think could surprise the most people with his rookie play and his versatility/physicality.

The word or rumor on Winfrey and this is just hearsay is that he's not mature and he's not consistent.  There were several of us squirming when the Bengals passed but do some digging. You'll see why he was there.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duke Tobin Post Draft Recap (Must Watch) - psychdoctor - 05-09-2022, 01:30 PM