Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-03-2022, 08:23 PM)PDub80 Wrote: LOL!!!! Yeah, AFTER ZT started winning and went to the SB. Of course. Before? LOL!!!! No, Fred absolutely didn't. He railed against and badmouthed this coaching staff for those first 2 years. ****

I don't know all of what Fred said or didn't say. But I do remember him saying to give ZT three years, that a coach deserves three years. I remember that because it influenced my own thought process on the matter.

I do agree with a statement you made in another post above: "Those people never apologize to the level of which they level blame and just hop from one headline to another believing anything they read as long as it fits into their preconceived biases." I thought that was a very pithy statement of what we've seen a lot of: headline-blasting blame directed on the basis of accusations and then virtual silence if information comes in that doesn't fit that bias. It's no surprise the trust in media these days is historically low.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - Nepa - 05-03-2022, 08:58 PM