Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trey Wingo Believes We Have The Best Talent In The NFL!
(05-06-2022, 02:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I do think there's some good talent on this team, and I'm excited to see the offense with an OL that (hopefully) isn't a sieve.
With that said, I am a bit cautious that this past postseason could have been more of a Cinderella story, so I'm not necessarily expecting a return to the Super Bowl.
I do expect the Bengals to make the playoffs though, and likely win (at least) one playoff game depending on who they were to play.

Injuries are a key. As Zac said the division comes first. It’s between the Raven’s and the Bengals. It’s a tossup. It’s who did better in the off season. Did the Bengals OL revamp make a big difference? The Raven’s OL has some issues. Linderbaum and Moses at tackle doesn’t match what they had IMO buts it’s close. They helped there safety room. We’ll see what they do about wide receiver. The Ravens may be going for a lot of tight end packages. I really think with what we did in our secondary we can counter. I may be a Homer but out rush defense was stout. Employing Hubbard as a spy on Lamar like we did Mahomes and rushing 3 and dropping 8 is tough. Their running game doesn’t scare me or their deep passing. Those games may be lower scoring this year. However I don’t know that anybody is going to be able to double cover Chase with Hurst and a better run game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trey Wingo Believes We Have The Best Talent In The NFL! - Soonerpeace - 05-06-2022, 05:02 PM