Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trey Wingo Believes We Have The Best Talent In The NFL!
(05-06-2022, 05:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It isn't just Burrow and our Offense that is stacked, our Defense looks formidable after being probably the best Defense in the
Postseason especially against the run. The Defense and McPherson were the main reasons we made it to the SB and had a chance.

I don't want to be accused of bashing our defense, but surely you understand why many NFL fans would give more weight to the 17 game season than a 4 game run when judging the '21 Bengals. We have all seen many teams play over their heads for a 4 game stretch.

Personally I think our offense is going to jump from top third in the league (13th yds, 7th pts) to one of the top 3 or 4.  Our O-line will be much better and no way Burrow throws as many picks as he did the first 12 games of last year.

Our defense will be improved also, but not as dramatically.  From bottom half of the league (18th yds, 17th pts) to top third in the league.  We will miss Ogunjobi.  I think he was one of the more underrated Bengals last year.  But I think our top 3 picks will have an immediate impact.  I also think that if Davis-Gaither stays healthy he could be a key role player for our defense.

We will have the talent to beat any team, but we won't have more talent than all of the other top teams in the league.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trey Wingo Believes We Have The Best Talent In The NFL! - fredtoast - 05-06-2022, 11:56 PM