Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Hurst........then who?
(05-07-2022, 08:50 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I have been watching the film I can find on Pryor from Wisconsin and the Bengals may have found something in this kid. He seems to run a pretty diverse route tree, works the middle of the field, and was utilized on reverses and sweeps and seemed pretty instinctive with the ball in his hands. I really like what I have seen of him on tape.

Awesome. I must of watched Pryor as I get to see a lot of Wisconsin games, just cannot remember him at the moment.

Wisconsin is usually such a running team that I overlook the WR's besides their TE in Ferguson who I wanted.

(05-07-2022, 11:31 PM)pulses Wrote: I like him and I also like Keelan Cole.

Rock on, another name to throw out there.

(05-07-2022, 11:34 PM)pulses Wrote: I think Pryor and Lassiter both have a good shot to make the team. Lassiter also did punt returns (13.5 avg).

I like Lassiter as well, maybe he is the answer at PR? Heighleigh can also return Punts.

Maybe Simmons got his guy as an UDFA...

Can not believe he wasn't pounding the table for a PR late this year after what he said prior to the Draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Hurst........then who? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-08-2022, 02:28 PM