Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Executives on the draft from The Athletic
(05-09-2022, 10:41 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Ravens as a team threw for 2,919 yards in 2020 and they scored 29.3 points per game.

That's 2.2 points per game more than the 2021 Bengals with Chase/Higgins/Boyd/Mixon/Uzomah.

True, but in 2020 they also had 3000 yards RUSHING with 1000 coming from the QB.  I think teams adjusted to them last year and they didn't have the answers.  They did have a ton of injuries last year and got three new guys on their offensive line (where have I seen that before?) but they looked SO BAD on defense last year, even before the injuries, that I just think they won't return to their 2020 form on offense OR defense.

Plus, if you believe any of the culture talk and also team chemistry, the Ravens look to be a team in turmoil, with their QBs contract status still up in the air and him tweeting out "WTF" on draft day when his top WR was traded.  Harbaugh has been a very consistent coach, but the Bengals got their DC fired last year (or so it seemed) and they are still lacking quite a bit on that side of the ball.  

Either way, it is going to be interesting.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Executives on the draft from The Athletic - SHRacerX - 05-10-2022, 07:44 AM