Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Graziano's favorite pick in the draft
(05-09-2022, 09:05 AM)fredtoast Wrote: https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2022/story/_/id/33884108/answering-2022-nfl-draft-biggest-questions-experts-debate-favorite-picks-top-rookie-classes-fantasy-stars-more

Dan Graziano, national NFL writer: S Daxton Hill to the Bengals at No. 31. I have to highlight what I thought was a really smart value pick by the defending AFC champs. The Bengals see Hill as a Swiss Army knife-type of defensive back who can play safety, slot corner and basically whatever else they need him to do in their secondary. They hit the offensive line hard in free agency, as they should have, but they had some holes to fill on defense, too. Hill can help them fill whatever those turn out to be. And he's not a bad leverage play for the team in case Jessie Bates III's contract dispute continues to linger.

Agree with an espn dude WTF?

Yeah, kind of surprised Dax was there and I heard the same from the Coaches and FO. Dax can play all the spots in the Secondary 
and could even play WILL Linebacker for us if we needed him to. The best insurance pick we could ever get honestly for our needs
right now and what is going on at the moment.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Graziano's favorite pick in the draft - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-11-2022, 10:54 PM