Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is Zac Ready To Coach In Primetime
(05-11-2022, 10:13 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Because of the poor record the first two years I can see pundits wanting to see more out of Zac. That’s okay. But some disregard the amazing job he and the organization has done to get here.

I’d agree, Bengals were in mediocrity hell before Zach Taylor came. A rebuild was the strategy, everyone wants to criticize for poor record but Joe Burrow isn’t here without the 2-14 season, Burrow gets hurt year 2 and while he played we were very competitive early in the season and lost a lot of close games expected from a young team. Last year we see the true talent and leadership of this team come to fruition with some young growing pains still being worked through with some close early season loses again, team and coaching alike. This year we are a better team and we win the majority of close games we lost last year. We forfeited the Cleveland game sitting our starters which was a good coaching decision.
We win 13 games this year and become a dominant AFC foe for years to come with many Super Bowl runs with Burrow at the helm. If you can’t see that I don’t know what team you watched last year. They will dominate offensively this year, I can not wait for this season to be here. All the negative conjecture bewilders me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Zac Ready To Coach In Primetime - Justin1462 - 05-11-2022, 01:02 PM