Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
New name for Cincinnati NFL team
If we had to come up with a new name for the Cincinnati NFL team what would you suggest.

Or if it offends you to even think about changing the name pretend that you were there before the Bengals name was chosen. What would you have suggested back then?

My suggestions. . . .

"Gamblers" or "Riverboat Gamblers". Ties in with the riverboat connection to the city. Has a bit of brio to it. Our mascot would be a dashing stereotypical riverboat gambler. Our logo would be the ace of spades. Our colors the red and black of a deck of cards.

"Porkers". Pays tribute to the city's history of pork processing. Our mascot would be a really mean-looking pig with big tusks or tushes or both. Our colors would be "Ham Pink" and black. Elvis made "pink and black" badass. Our football team could do the same.

"Chili Dogs". Honors the area's bizarre obsession with a sauce. Our mascot would be a bull terrier named "Chili". It really doesn't have to have anything to do with the sauce, just like the Buffalo NFL team doesn't have anything to do with any "Bill". But our colors would be "Chili Red" and "Mustard Yellow". To be honest I really love chili dogs. Chili cheese coney with slaw is the alpha junk food in my world.

BTW if you don't like this thread just don't post. No need to post nasty comments. We are all just doing what we have to do to get through this dead period.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
New name for Cincinnati NFL team - fredtoast - 05-29-2022, 12:02 AM
RE: New name for Cincinnati NFL team - J24 - 05-30-2022, 02:35 PM
New name for Cincinnati NFL team - BenZoo2 - 06-01-2022, 10:16 AM