Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WRs have bonding weekend in Vegas
(06-05-2022, 05:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Awesome. Wouldn't surprise me if he has grown 1/2 an inch or so since his rookie season. Tee looks bigger every year.

I grew until I was 22, was a tiny little dude in High School and grew 4 inches afterwards and no one recognized me.

Can happen.

What I love about our top 3 WR's is they are continually trying to out do each other in what they do. They all have their 
own strengths and continue to work to perfect their games respectively. Great thing to have. Hope we can extend Tee 
along with Burrow and Chase. Love Boyd but I think it might be a little much to think we can afford all of them.

Understandable what you thought about Tee in the ACC and afterwards when he tested poorly. But he has made that all
go away with his play on the big stage. He is one heck of a Receiver and will only get better at what he does. Being 6'5"
or even closer to it should give him an even bigger advantage going against the smaller Corners and Safeties.

Yeah, I hate when this thought enters my mind and everyone always says they can't keep them all....which is 99% probably the truth.  However, they have really saved big time by not having to pay on the offensive line for these veterans over the next several years.  We also don't know exactly the revenues being shared (thus expanding the cap) from the gambling deals being struck.  I would think it has to be a mammoth amount.

When we look at the deals top QBs were getting just a short while ago, a $30 million dollar annual deal seemed crazy, but when you factored that as a % of the total cap space, I don't think the $50 million per year deals will blow that % out of the water.  Paying what could be $75 million to your top 3 WRs may seem impossible, but if they make cheaper deals (through the draft, most likely) for their backup WRs and entire TE group, it may be possible.  I know you don't want to cut too many corners, but you see what I am thinking.  Tee's deal will be the one that sets the table.  If he gets one, it may be possible.  We know Burrow and Chase aren't going anywhere.  

And, yes, I love Tee's size and his overall game.  Perfect complement to Chase and Boyd.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
WRs have bonding weekend in Vegas - pally - 06-01-2022, 11:47 AM
RE: WRs have bonding weekend in Vegas - SHRacerX - 06-06-2022, 07:20 AM