Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY Old Man's Brain Is Deteriorating
(06-28-2022, 10:21 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: This is normal, Brad; I do it all the time (especially with my wife).

If someone inconveniences me or does something that wrongs me, but neither is an absolute end of the world sitch, they will of course apologise, but EVERY time, without fail, I respond, "It's ok; I don't mind the things you do, but try to just not do something that (insert negative) to me again, please."

It shows empathy, care, but most of all, that he loves you; none of it is contradictory.
It's contradictory in this case because he was so mad and then all the sudden didn't care. He told me I was done and then just all the sudden was ok with it. It's not the same as what you described.

(06-28-2022, 10:21 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: This isn't a dig at you, Brad, but I still to this day cannot fathom how kids don't know their parents' ages. Like, have you not grown up around them or taken an interest in them at all?

It's just completely baffling...
I used to know, but, since he retired, the years have just kind of run together and there hasn't been an important birthday.

I think he's 70.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Old Man's Brain Is Deteriorating - BFritz21 - 06-29-2022, 12:30 AM