Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Difference between 2015 team and 2021 team?
(06-07-2022, 11:56 AM)Housh Wrote: I’m not gonna lie, i knew the 2015 were fake contenders. I hate to continuously shit on Andy Dalton because he gave us fun memories but every single year he was our QB after about his 3rd year in the league i believed we were gonna lose.

I actually picked us that year McCarron played against Pitt not because i was one of those ppl on that bandwagon saying AJ mcCarron should start, but because I KNEW we were the better team and i believed 100% that Dalton would choke in that environment. To Andy’s credit if we won i would’ve predicted it would’ve calmed him down enough to beat whoever we played next

I'm gonna get real Twilight Zone here. If Dalton doesn't get hurt, we're not even in that game because we beat Denver on the road to secure the number 1 seed. Mccarron sucked that game away in the second half because apparently he'd never seen a zone defense.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difference between 2015 team and 2021 team? - jason - 06-07-2022, 02:51 PM