Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancer Study Leaves EVERY PATIENT CANCER-FREE!
(06-08-2022, 03:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The comments under the article are very interesting.

Just noticed those.

Quote:It won't matter. Big Pharma has a knack of spending hundreds of millions to acquire these promising medical advancements, only to have them completely disappear from the landscape. There is no profit in the cure, only the treatment.

Quote:Treat, never cure, there is no money in cure. And stop eating healthy food and taking supplements, there is no profit in that. The only way to stop you useless eaters is for us to ban supplements and have Bildo Gates keep buying ALL the farm land.

Quote:I wish I was more optimistic, but I agree. This will likely never find it's way into healthcare unless it can bring billions to powerful players.

Funny. I mentioned things like that and people on here ridiculed me and called me stupid, even though I initially heard the idea from a few of my college professors. My dad also said that's why there's no cure to diabetes (he's a diabetic and pretty damn smart).

The only bad part is that people in the comments said that the treatments might not work as well on immunocompromised people, which my immune system was destroyed in the wreck, which anyone that knows what happened to me realizes and knows that that's why I was able to get the Covid vaccine so early.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cancer Study Leaves EVERY PATIENT CANCER-FREE! - BFritz21 - 06-08-2022, 03:58 PM