Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no better shooter than Steph Curry in history
(06-14-2022, 08:02 PM)jason Wrote: I know one thing... After an ACL and Achilles, Klay Thompson is a shell of himself. Dude used to be every bit as deadly as Curry.

Also... It's pretty well known that guys like Reggie Miller and Ray Allen would've really benefited playing in today's league, but I also feel like Glen Rice and Mark Price would've also appeared to be even greater  in the 2020s.

I really hope KT can recover his former game.  

Anyways....

This is the thing.....Steph capitalized off the uncontested 3 from 25+ feet.  

Reggie Miller, Dan Majerle, Ray Allen, etc have all put on exhibitions of shooting uncontested 3s from deep range....it just wasn't part of the game back then.  

Hell ***** Rex Chapman, John Paxon, and Robert Horry could've killed it from 3 knowing it's ok to take a 27ft 3point shot now.  

The only thing different with Steph is the rules enabled him to grow the balls required to shoot from that distance.  That's why he's not legendary from 2pt range...he's contested.  Give me enough time and I'll be legendary when my shots aren't contested.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is no better shooter than Steph Curry in history - basballguy - 06-14-2022, 08:54 PM