Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If You Purchased A Hands Free Car Do You Trust It? Then why Zac
(06-11-2022, 01:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Same thing happens with players all the time.  If a fan does not like him when he is first drafted then it takes a lot of good play to change a mind.

When we first hired Zac I was not impressed because he did not have much of a resume and brought in a questionable staff who also lacked prior success.   But even after two of the worst seasons ever to begin a coaching career I argued that he deserved another year because of all the injuries we had in 2020.  I gave him a fair chance.

However I still am not 100% sold on him as a head coach.  Despite making it to the Super Bowl the Bengals were far from a dominant team last year.  The people in this thread who said "I don't care if he struggles" are just as bad as the people who wanted him fired after his first two seasons.  Taylor has everything he needs to win it all this year, and I honestly don't expect him to "struggle".  But if he does I don't give a shit how much the players/fans coo about "culture".  Zac has to win games.

And he won some late crucial games with second half adjustments and late 4th quarter and OT results. Can’t be disputed. And the players supported this. He delivered when it counted. But Andy Reid blew some stuff in both our games. It happens
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Purchased A Hands Free Car Do You Trust It? Then why Zac - Soonerpeace - 06-11-2022, 04:37 PM