Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If You Purchased A Hands Free Car Do You Trust It? Then why Zac
(06-13-2022, 04:35 PM)Nepa Wrote: I just rewatched the Bengals-KC playoff game on NFL network and was impressed with how composed ZT was in even the most tense of situations. In retrospect, I also enjoyed his smile in overtime when Apple dropped the potential game-winning interception. I think his calmness and confidence spreads to the players.

I also really enjoyed watching Burrow's calm demeanor in that game. At one point, in a very tense moment, he even broke out into a broad smile. Not a Ryan Finley "I-don't-belong-here-but-this-is-fun" smile, but a composed, confident smile in a moment of great pressure. 

Exactly!

I read through a lot of these posts and it's as if people expect ZT to be a robot and perfect in year 3. That's absurd. He'll never be perfect. BB is the greatest coach of all time and makes mistakes. Always has. Every coach does. Yet, these jackals are sitting here just pick pick picking away at a GREAT SEASON.

Most impressive thing about ZT is that accountability isn't  a 4 letter word to him and he learns and adapts. He is improving. Trending UP. That is awesome!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Purchased A Hands Free Car Do You Trust It? Then why Zac - PDub80 - 06-14-2022, 09:01 PM