Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Former Ravens WR roasts their OC
(06-12-2022, 02:03 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea... I just spent some time reading about the situation and apparently Brown wasn't happy about the Offensive scheme not that I blame him. There has been alot of talk about how much the WR's hate Baltimore since Greg Roman took over but nothing is going to happen as long as they are successful as they are on the ground (discounting last year because of injuries).

But one big reason they have such impressive rushing numbers is that Jackson carries the ball 150 times a year.  I just don't think he can stay healthy at that rate.  A RB can play with a nicked up elbow, wrist, or finger; but a QB can't.  Any minor injury can make a QB useless or at least much less effective.

As I said before I have been blown away by Jackson since his college days.  He can actually throw the ball better than he gets credit for.  But as long as he depends on his legs so much he won't take his passing game to a higher level.  And the Ravens coaching staff don't seem to be that concerned.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Ravens WR roasts their OC - fredtoast - 06-12-2022, 02:36 PM