Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done"
(06-20-2022, 08:14 PM)PDub80 Wrote: It's not just me saying it... Silence speaks volumes. It's what the team and his teammates were NOT saying: Which is that Trae Waynes is efforting hard and working hard, in the building, and doing all of the right things to get back in the field. And then seeing a complete lack of results from Waynes rehabbing for every and any injury he had while in Cincy.

Hopkins, Burrow, Logan Wilson... HIGGINS playing through a torn labrum.. Adeniji coming back. All of those guys had bad injuries. Adeniji had a similar shoulder injury as Waynes happen to him LATER in actual camp close to the season and HE came back. And he is a BIG man and uses his arms more than a CB does... especially in terms of push, pull, leverage, etc. Adeniji can come back, but Waynes cannot through all of 2020? BS!

Add to that Waynes and his agent whining about wanting his money during the weird COVID off-season. Literally giving interviews "What if Trae gets hurt working out and he hasn't gotten his money and signed his deal w the Bengals yet"... and then he immediately gets injured the first time he picks up a weight at PBS?!.... for all of time? He's either soft, a crook, or both. My chip is on BOTH.

Ah, I think you could be right Pdub, great points that make sense. Glad he isn't here anymore, the one bad pickup in FA in the 
Zac Taylor era so far. Hope we don't get anymore Trae Waynes in FA, it was a disastrous move, too bad we couldn't see the future
or Jarius Wright couldn't give some insight into Vikings practice where evidently he was burning Waynes all the time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done" - pally - 06-20-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-20-2022, 08:27 PM