Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon To Be More Involved In The Passing Game?!
(06-25-2022, 12:09 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I sure would like to see more of Evans. But I don’t think he’s ready to replace Perine. Like I’ve maintained in the discussion about the RB room. I’d like to see Evans play a series or two each half and sub in Mixon on third down. Mixon take Perine’s carries and give up a few of his to Evans.. But I think Perine is a much better power runner than many on here think. Most times he’s got zero holes to run through. I think he’s as big of benefactor as anybody with this line.

Good point, and being the least elusive of the three, it will compound the problem of "zero holes" as you put it. 

I'm trying to not get too hyped about the improvements in the rushing attack just yet, as I could still see early on there being some struggles, but like Tennessee seemed to do many times in the past, running the ball in the playoffs and in potentially less-than-desirable weather is a big factor to their success.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon To Be More Involved In The Passing Game?! - SHRacerX - 06-26-2022, 10:18 AM