Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odds for next year's Superbowl.
(06-23-2022, 10:02 AM)Cuzz from England Wrote: I've just looked at the odds for us to win the big prize next year and over here we're 24/1 behind 10 other teams. Now can someone on here convince me not to have a bet ??  We were 1 play away last season, we have strongly improved on our weakness area and our draft players look ready to go. Best qb - check, best offense check, best kicker check. It might well not work out but holy hell I hope it does. At those odds could you really resist a bit of a punt. The bookies are usually right but are these odds too good to resist ????

I'm gonna bet the teams that are ahead are ones with more proven OL and a QB who has had multiple really good statistical seasons and/or championships.

All of the below are probably above Bengals in odds:
Packers
Rams
Bucs
Bills
Chiefs

And then you probably add a couple more just because of general franchise success and doing well last year but lost in the playoffs:

Cowboys
49ers

Then you probably have some teams getting put ahead just because of the higher profile FA(s) brought in despite actually doing worse last year in the regular season:
Chargers
Broncos
Raiders

Personally, I wouldn't put the Bengals lower than the first 5 I listed. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Odds for next year's Superbowl. - ochocincos - 06-23-2022, 01:13 PM