Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the AFC: The Buffalo Bills
Alright, doing my thread on the Bills who are probably my second favorite team behind our Bengals. These guys are a
legit team in all phases of the game. They have a damn good Offense with Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs and a good running
game. They have a damn good Defense with Tremaine Edmunds one of my favorite Linebackers and added Vonn Miller
for years to come who is still a good pass rusher. They also seem to always be pretty good on ST's, so good team.

We get to play them this year which besides the Brady vs Burrow matchup is the game I am most anticipating to watch
how these team's matchup as we are probably the best of the AFC at this point besides the AFC West which is stacked.

The Bills Defense will be watching that game against the Chiefs all offseason I am sure and making sure that never
happens to them again. It was honestly sad Defense from them in that game where they couldn't tackle Mahomes or
anybody very well for that matter. It was only one game though and they were one of if not the best Defense's in the
NFL last season.

The thing about Allen is he is inconsistent and will have bad games throwing the ball. Honestly the part of his game
that worries me the most is he is athletic and great on the run, he is big and strong so when we play them we will
have to get him down, this will be key. Diggs is a great WR so we will have to cover him with Awuzie. These guys are
very explosive at times in the running game and on Offense but they are weird cause they will have one great game
where they score a lot of points and the next game they will have a stinker against a poor opponent like last year.

Anyways, just a little breakdown of a team I think we will be vying with for the top of the AFC for years to come as
they are young like us with young players in essential positions like us.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
State of the AFC: The Buffalo Bills - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-13-2022, 06:19 PM