Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Not Even Ranked In Madden's Top Ten Receivers?!
(07-18-2022, 03:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If you remember my thread that surveyed NFL execs, coaches, and players, you know that Chase was ranked third, but Madden rankings DON'T EVEN HAVE HIM IN THE TOP TEN!

I'm half  Hilarious and half Pissed

[Image: FX8z4jXWYAAKI11?format=jpg&name=900x900]

I thought the time for disrespecting us and taking us lightly was over?!

Chase had the best corner in the league beat for a touchdown on the final play to win the Super Bowl! And it wasn't just because he fell down because Chase already had a step on him while he was still turned halfway sideways before he fell down!

I hope Madden is turning in his grave because those ***** are disrespecting his name and game with such a joke of a rating!

And Ja'Marr definitely took note and responded with "i’m going keep working . Extra motivation[Image: 1f60c.svg]"!

I hope that the entire team sees it as extra motivation to be disrespected so bad, but especially Burrow because I want Burrow to see it as a personal diss to come out and give Chase a record year!

I know haters gon hate, but DAMN!

This may have been the fuel on the fire to make those two have a record-setting year!

I saw that on twitter and just mouthed "Thank you" to EA sports.  I will take the free extra motivation to Chase (players will say it doesn't matter, but it does) and just laugh as he tears up the league again.  

BTW, Chase should have been 3rd on this list.  Almost like they forgot his spot.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase Not Even Ranked In Madden's Top Ten Receivers?! - SHRacerX - 07-19-2022, 07:51 AM