Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BLM Protestors Mock Shooting Victim
(08-03-2022, 11:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: The protestors did nothing of the sort.  I explained that things got heated and I understood why.  Your feeling toward BLM tainted your view.

So you didn't watch the video?  

Quote:I never heard of Ben Crump before you started continuously complaining about him.  Your pet project posts aside I explained earlier that better, quicker communication would help these situations.  Certainly more than a "cooling off period" where anyone can throw out a theory.

Oh, since you've never heard of him then never mind.  He's an infamous race grifter and ambulance chasing profiteer.  He makes completely baseless accusations, which are often subsequently proven false (see the Ohio teen shooting in which he claimed she was unarmed despite clear video evidence to the contrary), in order to inflame emotion and get the relevant government to settle quickly to make it all go away.  In short, he's just your type of guy.

Quote:something something broad brush something...

You let your hate blind you from what was said.  I feel bad for you, honestly.  I'd take some time off from the social media for awhile.  It's good for the mind and the soul.

What was said?  You mean like, "shut up, *****" and "so, you're still alive"?  Thank you for the life advice and your "feeling bad", it's nice to know you care.   Wink

As for the broad brush, I see it everyday, literally every single day I'm at work.  If anything my brush isn't broad enough. Sorry that shoe fits so well, though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLM Protestors Mock Shooting Victim - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-03-2022, 12:16 PM