Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agents that still make sense, for the Bengals
I found a list of “top 100 FAs” that are still available, and based on (mostly) depth, feel like these players could help contribute to helping the bengals reach the SB again. Admittedly, it has a lot to do to try and overcome the loss of Larry O. I am sure there are others out there, and this list is not “all inclusive”. I just out this out here after listening to Mo Egger yesterday saying that there is likely a big contributor for the Bengals this year, but yet to be on the team.

DE Trey Flowers - Flowers was unable to stay healthy the last two seasons, but he'll only be 29 years old this fall and had a PFF grade over 80 in every season between 2017-2020, making him one of the most consistent defensive linemen in football. He should still have good football left in him in the right scheme.

C JC Tretter - The stalwart center barely practiced all season because of knee and ankle injuries, but you wouldn’t have known it after he logged 1,000-plus quality snaps for the fifth straight year (per PFF). He’s unquestionably still an above-average starter, which is not easy to find.

WR Will Fuller - Fuller missed time in 2021 due to a PED suspension, a personal issue and a broken finger. It’s safe to say there are red flags, but the man sure can run fast!

DT Sheldon Richardson - Seems like no one has been on more of our Top 101 lists over the years than Richardson, who still delivers professional snaps on a year-to-year basis. Well, unless it’s this next guy …

DT Ndamukong Suh - Suh, who was absolutely the Bucs' best defensive player in their playoff loss to the Rams. He still shows up in big moments.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Free Agents that still make sense, for the Bengals - Bengalbug - 07-20-2022, 09:29 AM