Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season)
(07-27-2022, 05:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: With that said, what's your vision for TE and RB?
I'm assuming with Tatu that you'll have someone else as (stopgap) TE1 while Tatu develops?
And Mixon and Evans handling RB1 and RB2 duties again in 2023?

Mixon is signed through 2024. I know its a large contract but Bengals honor their contracts most of the time especially if the player is still producing. As for TE I can see a stopgap type player there but I mostly wanted to highlight the draft prospect Cameron Tatu as a player to watch instead of focusing only on guys like Mayer and LaPorta. 

Mostly I wasn't trying to focus on the direction of the Bengals but trying to get some new prospect names out there for people to watch. Especially if you want to watch a couple games before the season starts. If you didn't do a deep dive on Zac Tom you probably haven't seen much AT Perry and hes worth the watch. Jibunor you have to pause games to spot him cuz he is literally lined up everywhere as the Bandit lol. Simpson would be such a great compliment for the defense just dont let Isaiah Simmons cloud your prospective. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season) - Synric - 07-27-2022, 05:13 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season) - Synric - 07-27-2022, 05:30 PM