Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears possibly shopping Teven Jenkins.
(08-08-2022, 11:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Many were mad when we traded back instead of taking him when he was available. Instead of Jenkins we got Carman, Shelvin, and D. Smith. 

Yeah, I remember that and now Carman is impressing and Jenkins is not.

Give me the latter.

(08-08-2022, 11:47 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It is clear that aside from the injury, he needs some developmental time.  In 160 snaps (a little under 3 average game's worth), he committed 7 penalties and gave up 2 sacks, earning him a PFF rating of 47.5.

Assuming that he made a full recovery from the injury, back surgery..., is he an upgrade over Isaiah Prince as backup to Collins?  With as much argumentation and debate that has went on around here in regard to our own Jackson Carman's back issues, I'm guessing that he's not likely high on the Bengals' watch list.

I think you are correct and by the way Sunset it looks like Jackson's back issues might be behind him being in as good of
shape as he is during TC and impressing. This is what I wanted to see, you know about back issues more than about anyone
else on here but it looks like since Carman is young he healed well. Sure hope so.

I want him to become that player for us that I wanted before we drafted him. A mauling freak in the run game and a damn 
good pass protector cause he doesn't have to face speed off the edge anymore.

(08-08-2022, 12:17 PM)Synric Wrote: Teven Jenkins is back at practice. He was interviewed and said he and the coaches are good. When asked about his "injury" he refused to disclose the injury.

I suspect Chicago allowed Jenkins and his agent to reach out to other teams but they didn't get any good offers. Now Jenkins is saying he's loyal and wants to earn a starting spot.

Sounds like he is out of the question now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bears possibly shopping Teven Jenkins. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-08-2022, 05:17 PM